You lead on a daily basis, you create virtual solutions to stay connected with the professional outside world, surf on the waves of change or pioneer in a world of innovation. Leading an organisation or company is often a lonely profession. Do you never lose sight of yourself?
Sharpen your self-awareness and utilise your insecurities, hesitation and stress to reinvent yourself as a leader. Success is a combination of mental and physical resilience. Peak performance can only be achieved when you take care of your own health and well-being.
Who is this programme meant for?
- You are in a leadership role (manager, consultant, expert, entrepreneur, employer)
- You are looking for a better work-life balance
- After three days, you want to return to a healthy work environment with a fresh mindset and hands-on tools.
What do you get from this programme?
- Strengthen your entrepreneurial spirit
- Master techniques to lead confidently
- Exchange hesitation for boldness and think of solutions for unknown challenges
- Develop mental and physical resilience
- Return to work with a hands-on and goal-oriented plan
- Connect with inspiring people and expand your network
- Location: Yalohotel, Ghent
- From 19/10/2021 tot 21/10/2021
- Welcome at 9h (day 1) – end anticipated at +/- 16h (day 3)
- Price € 1.240 (excl. VAT) (incl. stay of two nights in a brand new hotel Yalo, all meals and drinks, science-based workshops by renowned coaches, guidance by Antwerp Management School led by Prof. dr. Vangronsvelt, network moments and exclusive activities)
- max. 20 people
- 20% off pp if a room is shared by 2